October 24, 2012

Sephora: Sephora by OPI Chamomile-ion To One Review

Two weeks ago I went to Vegas and what's better than shopping and having fun in Vegas?
Got few bottles of the Sephora OPI nail polishes since they are few dollars cheaper in the States than Canada.

I got this Chamomile-ion To One swatch because I instantly fell in love with it after testing it out at the nail bar.

 It's a metallic pinkish beige color, it looks neutral and subtle when it was painted on the nails.

I applied base and top coats with 2 coats of this nail polish. It is not streaky like some swatches that I purchased from Sephora before. I find that 1 coat is not too sheer but I want to paint on 2 coats to see how it will look like.

One thing I was a little unhappy about was that it is starting to chip after having it on for almost 3 days.
Overall I am happy with this purchase, it is the color that I've been looking for awhile. :)

Available at: Sephora
Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment