August 22, 2012

Benefit Cosmetics: Foamingly Clean Facial Wash Review



A key to healthy skin is regular cleansing to get rid of oil, makeup, and residue.
It is important to have a clean face to put on your makeup, serum and other facial product to see effect.
Experts have suggest that it is best to wash your face twice a day to keep it clean and glowing.

I have been using Benefit Foamingly Clean Facial Wash for 2 months and it is actually a pretty decent skin product.


It only takes a pea-sized amount of product to wash your face everytime, so after using it for 2 months I still think there are still a lot of product left inside that bottle.
I usually rub the product on my palm before putting it on my face, for this product it needs a little bit of water to get it make it foamy or else it feels creamy.

I have combination skin and after using this product my skin feels very clean and soft. It does not dry up my skin at all. It also did remove face powder and foundation on the skin. Another good thing about this product is that it has an amazing smell.

Overall it is one of the best facial wash product I've used so far.

Available at: Benefit, Murale
Rating:
Source: 1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment